Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm Over the Flu!!

Since last Fri. night, I've had the worst migraine I've had for awhile. It lasted clear until Tuesday, when I started getting sick. I noticed that my stomach was a little queasy that morning, but had a ton to do, so I just went about my business. By the time I got home from the benefit meeting on Tues. night, I was ready to chuck! (And I did!) I was sick until last night. I went a full 36 hours without eating a thing! (Amazing, I know. I eat a ton, usually!) When I did eat, guess what I wanted? Popcorn! Crazy, hu, but it was good, and it stayed down! I'm not the only one who's got this, though. Mitch and I had the first symptoms, and Gretch, Dave, and Brookie all followed. Thank goodness I'm the only one throwing up. The rest just sit on the pot all day! I pray the rest of my family doesn't get this. The crappy thing is (sorry, Gretch, no pun intended!) that Gro. has already lost a ton more than me! She's lost 13 lbs. and is still going, while I only lost 7lbs, and will gain it all back in one day! (I suck at diets, so when a natural one comes along, I guess I can be thankful for a day or two!) Now I've got to work on the house. The kids ran free with Luke, so you can guess I've got a day's worth of cleaning to do!
Shell, I heard that you and the girls got food poisoning last weekend. How are you doing? Let me know if you need anything!

No comments: