Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Martian Child

Okay, so I haven't had a ton to blog about lately. (Can you believe it? A slow life?!) I've been helping Luke with the cows, PTO stuff (it's almost time for our book fair), preschool, housework (I'm starting a little of my spring cleaning!) and watching my friend's kids. All fun stuff, and all worth while, just not a lot to talk about. BUT, this morning I went over to Gretchen's house and watched the movie Martian Child. It was amazing! By far the best movie I've seen in a long, long time! (Dawna, do you remember when we watched My Best Friend's Wedding like seventy times? Luke and I still watch it on random occasions!) Anywhoo, this movie is amazing! I haven't cried that hard over a movie for a long time! It also made me very aware of my role as a parent. Isn't it crazy how a movie can do that to you? I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good movie to watch! (Or someone who just needs a little pick me up after a long week!)

No comments: