Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged . . .

Okay, so I am finally going to give in and do this tag. You guys are starting to give me a complex by tagging me every day! This is the only tag you get in three months, so I hope you enjoy!

5 Things You Were Doing 10 Years Ago (1998):

  1. Going to school @ Highland High. I was the Junior Class Pres.
  2. I had just been accepted into Girls State for the summer!
  3. Getting ready to go on choir tour to California and Las Vegas!
  4. Working @David's Phone Center
  5. Throwing candy hearts all over driveways (Dawna, do you still do that?!)

5 Things You Were Doing 5 Years Ago (1993):

  1. Throwing up. I had just found out that I was pregnant with Colton a few months earlier, and this is a sure bet!
  2. Living in Downey in the mouse-infested house!
  3. Being a stay-at-home mom to Carson (how lucky I am!)
  4. I was the Secretary for our Primary. (I think this was Heavenly Father's way of getting me ready to be the Pres. a few years later!)
  5. Driving at least 2 days of the week to my mom's. Downey is a very lonely place, and I needed to talk to someone other than cows and mice!

5 Things You Were Doing One Year Ago (1997):

  1. Staying in a lot. I just had Brooklynn, who was so small, and we were having temps. of around -3 or -4!
  2. Volunteering in Kindergarten with Carson.
  3. Having a very hard time. I was just released from my calling as Primary Pres., and it was a hard calling to let go of!
  4. Calving. Yeah, I know, pathetic, but when you're married to a farmer, you can't just not do it!
  5. Hanging out with Gro. They just moved into our manufactured house in Nov., and so we were hanging out a lot. She came over a ton and helped with Brooks.!

5 of Your Favorite Things To Do:

  1. Girls Night Out!
  2. Hang out with my family!
  3. Sleep
  4. Clean (I know, crazy, but it makes me feel better!)
  5. Cook

5 Favorite Foods:

  1. Buddy's salad.
  2. candy canes
  3. homemade brownies
  4. Jamba Juice
  5. Pei Wei

5 Things on My To-Do List Today:

  1. PTO Meeting for Book Fair and Penny Drive
  2. Call Gro. and Dave. (It's their anniv.!)
  3. Check on my father-in-law (He's having a gall stone removed today)
  4. Take Colton to tumbling
  5. Make handouts for my Sunday lesson

5 People I tag:

  1. Kim
  2. Jami
  3. Katie
  4. Tiff
  5. Gretch. (If she doesn't do it, then I tag Nikki!)

No comments: