Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A quiz for my kids!

I found this on Melanie's blog, and thought it was so cute! (Her kids are smaller than mine, so their answers were funny, but this will be fun for future reference!

1.What is your favorite color?

Colton: "Blue. and green!"

Carson: "Red, I mean pink! Red and pink."

2. What is your favorite song?

Colton: "This one! I don't know the name. "

Carson: "Just say rock."

3. What is your favorite TV show?

Colton: "Curious George"

Carson: "Jacob two-two."

4. What's your favorite movie?

Colton: "Um, Ninja Turtles"

Carson: "Um, Railway Journeys."

5. How tall are you?

Colton: "4 inches"

Carson: "Let me measure me. (A few minutes later, I just don't know!")

6. How much do you weigh?

Colton: "40 pounds!"

Carson: "I wish we had a weigher. Just put 57."

7. Who do you want to be when you grow up?

Colton: "Um, a semi driver"

Carson: "A guy like Grandpa (Foster)."

8. What is your favorite thing to do?

Colton: "Go over to Gretchen's!"

Carson: "Um, ride my bike?"

9.What is your favorite food?

Colton: "Peanut Butter and Jelly"

Carson: "Spaghetti and meatballs."

10. Who do you want to marry when you grow up?
Colton: "I don't know, who should I marry?"
Carson: "I don't know!"

No comments: