Sunday, March 2, 2008

Girl's Day

What an awesome treat! Roxann called me Saturday morning and asked if I had plans for the day, yet. I wanted to take the kids to my mom's, since she randomly sees them anymore, but other than that, I didn't. She told me to get ready, because she would be there in about 45 min., and that we were going to go to Logan for the day! It was such a fun surprise! We were able to go to lunch at Olive Garden, and then went shopping. We didn't get very much shopping in, however, because it started to snow and rain together, and the weather just kept getting worse, so we decided to head home before we got stuck in Utah! I had so much fun! I haven't gotten out of the house a lot lately, so it was a fun day! I really need to get another girl's night together . . . so if anyone out there is reading this, find me a date in April! (March is literally all booked up!) Thanks, Roxy, for a fun day!

No comments: