Okay, I'm finally going to copy the rest of the world and do a Thankful Thursday post each Thursday. This morning I was lying in bed and thought about all of the things I am thankful for. I have a lot to be grateful for. This isn't going to be easy to just choose one topic each week, so I'll try my best!
This week I am thankful for the birds singing each morning. We live on four acres with pine, maple, and aspen trees lining the backyard. I have a sliding glass door off of the master bedroom that leads to the deck. On the end of the deck is where the treeline starts. I absolutely love waking up each morning to the sound of these busy little creatures singing. I am so grateful Heavenly Father blessed us with these beautiful songs. I didn't realize how much I had missed them until I just noticed that they have started singing again, since the weather is getting up above 40*!
On a side note, I am so grateful for warm weather! The snow is starting to melt and I can see some patches of grass! It will still be a good month before it is all gone, and we may still get some storms here and there, but at least I know warmer weather is on the way!
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment