Today was Carson's third wrestling meet, and he did really well. He started off the first match with really good form, but also crying (again). I know that he keeps getting himself so worked up that as soon as the referee blows the whistle he looses it, but I can't really blame him, either. They wait about 15 min. after they get paired up, and you can tell that's when he lets it get to him. Here he is (the cute red-head in the grey shirt) with the first kid he wrestled. The other kid was 4lb. heavier than him and actually three times p
icked him up and slammed him to the mat! This was the first time Carson has ever been pinned, but he wrestled
really well for the most part. This is a picture of him starting on the ground. He has really good technique (according to his coach, the guy in the back kneeling).Then, on his second match, it happened so quickly! In fact, Carson had to wrestle back-to-back and so it caught a lot of people off guard. From the time the ref. blew his whistle to the end, was about 15 sec. Carson totally pinned the kid. In fact, he threw a couple of moves and it happened so fast that I don't think Carson even knew what had happened. It was definitely fun to watch him do so well! He did everything he was supposed to do, and it finally paid off! Way to go bug! I'm so proud of you! What made it even cooler was Grandma Ruth, Uncle Scottie, Jake and Elaine, Emily, Grandma and Grandpa Foster and a ton of his friends and their families were all cheering him on. He even had four high school wrestlers cheering him on! This last picture is him just before pinning the kid. If I would have know that it was going to happen so quickly, I would have done a video on my camera, but at least we got it on the video camera. If anyone knows how to put that on the blog, please let me know!





No comments:
Post a Comment