Monday, March 24, 2008

Shout-Out Monday!

Today's shout out is going to a good friend of mine. She has done so much to help me these last few weeks, so my shout out today is going to:

NATALIE GUNTER! Congrats, Nat! (Sorry, again no picture! This time, however, she refused to let me take one of her!)
Natalie is my PTO Secretary, so these last few weeks, she's been busy, busy, busy! In fact, she's done more running around than I have, made sure our figures have been all adding up, keeping track of items, calling people, keeping volunteers in line, collecting money, etc. She's amazing! I need to hire her to be my personal secretary! Oh yeah, did I mention that she also volunteers to help anyone else in need on top of all this?! She's amazing! She fulfills her church calling to the best of her ability every week, is an awesome mom, and lives her life in the service of everyone else around her. She's such an awesome example of someone I would like to someday be. Did I mention she's amazing?!! (Nat, next girl's night, I owe you dinner!)

No comments: