Crazy, I know, but I have been wanting to do something like this forever, and have never gotten around to it! There are a ton of awesome people in my life, and I would be so ungrateful to not introduce them to the rest of the world!
Kinda silly, yes, (normally they won't be so sarcastic) but this one fits the bill! This week's shout-out goes to . . .
SCOTTIE! (My little bro.!)
Sorry, no picture just yet, but Scottie was named "Taco Bell Employee of the YEAR!!!!" I know you don't want to take all of the credit, Scott, so I will help you spend your "$25.00 gift card to Walmart! So stinkin' funny! (Yes, that's all he got for being employee of the year!)
First, I know you would want to thank your judge. Without him, you wouldn't have a felony on your record and you would probably have a normal job with normal people!
Next, I want to thank the Idaho Falls Taco Bell for forgiving you for walking out on them. You really didn't mean it, and the Pocatello Taco Bell knows that!
I would also like to thank your boss and managers for nominating you even though you tell them to grow up and other rude stuff all the time!
And, finally, I would like to thank you, for never giving up on your dream to build the best spicy crunch wrap supreme you know how! You deserve it!!!
Seriously, now, I do want to tell you congrats, and I will put up a decent picture when I get one. Other wise, I'll use that one . . .
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




1 comment:
What a funny post! You have such a cute blog. It was a nice surprise to have a comment from you on our blog. I added you to our friends list, so now I can keep tabs on you and your family with the click of a button : )
Stephanie
Post a Comment