Monday, January 21, 2008

Cream Mr. Wheat!!


On behalf of Mountain View Elementary School, I GOT HIM!!! (and Carson did, too!) We had our annual canned food drive the last couple of weeks in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. For each class who brought in double the amount of cans as kids in each class, they got a pie to throw. We did really well, with fifty pies in all! (Considering the amount of kids in the school.) Carson got to throw two pies for his class. He got Mr. Wheat (our principal) on the chest! I decided to step in (it was all set up before) and donate a case of corn to the pile if I could "cream Mr. Wheat!" Not only did I throw a pie in his face, but we put chocolate syrup and sprinkles on it to add a little flair! I was the first one to get him square on in the face! The kids had a blast, and in the end, Mr. Wheat had so much pie all over him that he had to just throw away his shirt! Hey, if anyone out there got a picture of me throwing the pie, please let me know or e-mail it to me (Kim, Nikki, Tracy?)

No comments: