Sunday, January 20, 2008

Heads Up!!!

Just a little heads up . . . Luke's turning 30 on Wednesday! He has to work, and so he'll be home around 8:00 p.m. (if we're lucky), but I'm going to make it as much fun as possible. (At least fun for me and the fam. to tease him!) He doesn't like birthdays anymore (or so he says), and doesn't even want to celebrate. I know he won't read this before, so please shield you kid's eyes . . . I'm going to have my mother-in-law make him a titties cake! The kids will be in bed before I even get it out (they think that we're just having brownies), but I think it will be funny. Okay, so I don't have many gags up my sleeve, but I know she has the titties cake pan, and she wants to make him a cake . . .

No comments: