
Ahh! She's following in my footsteps! I am a cleaning junkie, and Brooks is, too! She was following me around all morning, and I was cleaning, so I gave her a small duster and she absolutely loved to clean! She kept going back to the same three spots, but there isn't much dust there now! (I dust twice a week, and my house still grows the dust faster than I can clean it!
) Anywhoo, I give my kids chores around age two, two and a half, but this little misses just might have a few before eighteen months! She thought she was so cute, too! (She is!!) Colton's favorite chore is to clean the windows (they are messier when he's done), and Carson takes great pride in cleaning his bathroom! (Yes, he is still too young to be repulsed by that!, thank goodness, for right now!) In sixteen years, I will show her that this used to be fun!
) Anywhoo, I give my kids chores around age two, two and a half, but this little misses just might have a few before eighteen months! She thought she was so cute, too! (She is!!) Colton's favorite chore is to clean the windows (they are messier when he's done), and Carson takes great pride in cleaning his bathroom! (Yes, he is still too young to be repulsed by that!, thank goodness, for right now!) In sixteen years, I will show her that this used to be fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment