Okay, so if any of you are wondering where I am coming from, let me tell you a sweet little oops my mom made, and then you'll think I'm normal!
So about a week ago, I went with her to wal-mart. While we were there, she said she needed to turn in her film. (Okay, cuz she still doesn't have her digital camera figured out!) Well, she went in today for a few things and thought "While I'm here, I should go and get my pictures," (no big deal, hu?) Well, she gave them her name, and the lady said that there was a message that the film wasn't in the envelope. "That's funny," my mom thought, "I know I put it in there." As she was thinking this amazing thought, the lady pulled the cannister out of the envelope. It was my mom's travel-size Mentholatum!!! My mom then proceeded to act dumb. "What's that?" She innocently asked. The lady then appologized and said that if they found the film, they would give her a call. My mom said thank you and walked around the corner to then proceed to fill out a new envelope!
Now, the mother-in-law. We went over to visit them on Sunday evening. We we all sitting around the living room laughing, when she told Luke she had a bone to pick with him. The family immediately went quiet, knowing what she was going to say. She went on to inform him that last night she had gone to the freezer and got a roast out. She put it in the roasting pan and let it defrost for lunch today. When they got ready to go for a drive, she put the roast in to cook so that when they got back, they could eat. When they got home, the house was stinky. She pulled out the roast, and opened it up. Then, she noticed that it had a BUM. A roast shouldn't have a bum. She didn't realize it also had four legs, and a bum!!! In September, Luke went hunting for rabbits. He wanted to try cooking one, and taste it. Well, his mom beat him to it, and fed the animal to the puppies outside! She was so mad at him for putting the rabbit in the freezer. (Who wouldn't notice the four legs and a bum?!!!)
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment