For all of you who live in Idaho, you already know this. For everyone else . . . it's C.O.L.D. Enough said. Luke says it's been getting to about -20* in some spots, and that is not including the windchill. Oh yea, and it's still snowing! We have a lot of snow, and it's been blowing a ton! I don't know how many times I've plowed the drift going to our front door, but I want you all to know that I'm officially giving up! Come in the basement until around April! Poor Roxann got stuck in the drift yesterday bringing her kids over, and my visiting teachers . . . it wasn't pretty. The sad thing is I go out at least twice a day to plow! By the way, if any of you care, tomorrow I'm only wearing sweats and a sweatshirt, slippers, and having at least three cups of hot chocolate before 10:00 a.m.! And no, I'm not going outside!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment