Wow! I can't believe 2007 is over! What a crazy year it has been for us! Our lives, again, have changed so much! I can't even begin to write all that has happened to our family this year, but I can say that I know we are truly blessed!
It's crazy for me to think that Brooklynn joined our family this last year! We are so blessed to have three healthy, happy, and beautiful children that Heavenly Father has entrusted to our care. I'm also super lucky to have such a loving, hard-working, supportive husband who loves me despite all of my many, many downfalls. How come am I so blessed?!
Okay, so I am going to share my top five New Year's Resolutions with you guys, just so you can all hold me accountable! There, now the pressure is on you! I know I am sounding a little to religious for some of you, sorry! Like Scott said, "My house is like a bible threw up in it, and we are living it!"
5. Be more patient with my kids, Lukie, and others (family included!) In this is also included to forgive more quickly and not let small things upset me!
4. Actually save some money. Hello! How does a family trip to Sea World Sound?
3. Say "thank you" more often and write tons more thank you notes. Kinda cheesey, but I really need to work on this! Think about it, how good do you feel when you get a cute thank-you note?!
2. Learn to eat with chop-sticks! No, not spiritual, just something I've always wanted to do!!
1. Be a lot more diligent in family prayer, family scripture study, and all of my personal stuff, too! Our main goal is to be through the Book Of Mormon by October, but if we get off course, again, then we will just keep trying! I also want to include in this section to have more meaningful family home evenings. I know, I know, a trip to Lava Hot Springs every Monday Night isn't really teaching kids a whole lot, now, is it! (Of course we're all together, but it's not a very spiritual moment!)
I got the best book for Christmas from Jake and Elaine that is called "6 Events". It is awesome! To learn everything in the book, it says that it should take about a year, so I am also going to be putting a lot of that stuff on my blog for your help as well! I highly recommend the book.
I hope 2008 brings tons of giggles and joy to each one of you and your family! I pray that each one of you embraces all Heavenly Father gives to you this year, and send my love as well!
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment