
My honey turned 30!! Wow, old man! We had a pretty fun day, too! While he was at work, I went and decorated our house in black and green stuff. Colton and Brooklynn helped a ton (by making the job a whole lot harder!) Here are a few pictures of the dinning room table and when we started blowing up balloons. Then, we picked Carson up from gymnastics and went to check cows. We had a baby boy on Luke's birthday! It's the first one of the season, so now we have a new calf named Lukie! (I named it after him, since it's his Birthday. Luke gets mad when I name the cows names, but it's not hurting anyone, is it?) Anywhoo, we went to Poky to go to the Ag Expo, but it was closed, so we just met mom, dad, and Scott at Texas Roadhouse. Luke enjoyed this day because he got to rela
x a little more than usual! Finally, Luke's mom made the titti cake for me, and Gretch brought it over while we were gone. Unfortunately, it got destroyed before I could get a picture. It was way cute, though! We'll have another when he turns 40!!! Happy Birthday, baby! I love you tons!!!
x a little more than usual! Finally, Luke's mom made the titti cake for me, and Gretch brought it over while we were gone. Unfortunately, it got destroyed before I could get a picture. It was way cute, though! We'll have another when he turns 40!!! Happy Birthday, baby! I love you tons!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment