And by random, I mean really random! Sorry to all of you who haven't asked me a question lately on my blog or yours, this may be a bit boring. However, I am a little too busy this week to give each person an answer, so here we go:
Holly: Yes, I think that Mrs. Buttler is the same one who taught in Inkom. She's also taught in Pocatello! She's aged a little, but is still an amazing teacher!
Bonnie: No, Jami and I didn't plan on having our girls at the same time. It's just something that has happened. I can honestly say that we are not planning our children together the next time, unless Heavenly Father has something else in mind!
Kate: Girl's night got cancelled because of your ward's Enrichment Activity. I'll see what I can do about maybe next Wednesday or the one after that. I kinda don't want to go unless we can at least fill up one suv, so tell Tomi!
Brittanie: Yes, I am having a scentsie party on the 10th of May. It will be from 11-2, because I have to work, so you can drop by anytime. Also, it's just an open house like Tashia's, that way if you have something going on, you can leave! (Yes, I will have yummy refreshments! You know me!)
Ashley: No, I haven't talked to him yet, but if you text him, tell him just to call me. I have a lot more to say than I can actually text! BTW, I LOVE your new layout!!
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment