Today I am so grateful for my family's good health. Yesterday Brooklynn had her 15 month checkup, and she's a healthy, spunky girl! We've also had a lot more sickness this year than most, having the flu, strep throat, double ear infections, colds, and who knows what else?! I am so grateful it wasn't more, or even more serious than it could have been. We are truly blessed to have healthy, happy kiddos! I know that I've taken for granted that each one of my kiddos has been healthy from the get go, but now I realize that every day with them is a blessing!
2 comments:
So you and Jami must have had little girls at same time! Did you plan that?:) How fun!
I love your thankful thursdays! I may have to copy you one day! I love your comments about my babys cheek!! Baylee has got her papa Lemmons cheeks and her mamas! I so glad you are keeping in touch! How is your family?
Post a Comment