Colton is once again, sick. This time, his tonsils are so swollen that when he talks, you can barely understand him. He is snoring so bad at night that he is continually waking himself up. That's not all, folks. When he was about 1 1/2, he go herpes simplex virus in the mouth and throat, that caused him to lose over 10 lb. I think he has that again, too. He's got two cold sores already coming out of his mouth, while his tongue is full of blisters, which also covers his cheeks and top of his mouth. His gums aren't yet swollen and ready to bleed every time he talks, but I'm just waiting for that to come. He is already not swallowing, so he drools like he's teething. It's so sad for me to not be able to do anything. It's almost pathetic to watch him. Tomorrow he is going back to the doctor. They don't think the tonsil thing is related to the herpes thing. Hopefully it doesn't amount to surgery, but if it does, I hope he gets better quickly! (Yea, right, Courtney, we just want to out-do you and poor Brooklyn! I hope everything goes okay for her. We'll be thinking of her.) I would take a picture, but I'm kinda waiting for it to get worse, cuz I know it will.
1 comment:
I feel your pain!! I hope it doesn't come to surgery but if it does as everyone is telling me it will be for the best. Try telling that to my nerves. Keep us updated on how things are going. Hope for the best! and hang in there!
Post a Comment