Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SpRiNg brEak 2008

So far, this year we've had a fun spring break. Monday we went to Shoshone to see my Grandma Scott. It's the first time I've been back since my Grandpa died, and it was so different. We went out to see his grave site and headstone. It's really pretty. I still can't believe it will have been a year ago this next week!
I also saw Grandma's yucky wrist. She broke it in Feb. this last year, and has had it in a wrap until just recently. They took off the bandage and found out that her bone had moved. It looks horrid! At least she can use and move her wrist. The bone is definitely not in the right spot! The kids played with Cheyenne and the kids next door down in the gravel pit. Memories . . . and then Grandma wanted to go eat at the bowling alley down her street. Even more memories! Gas kicked out butts, but it was so worth the trip. The kids all had a fun time. We'll have to take out a loan next time we go, so we better start saving now!
Today we have been hanging out at home. The boys have been playing hard (out in the mud, may I add), and I've been doing some much needed catch up on house work. We've made cookies, played play dough (which surprisingly Brooklynn didn't eat!), made dinner together, and are getting ready to watch a movie with popcorn tonight. (Colton wants me to add we are having peanut butter, sweet and salty, caramel/chocolate chip, and regular popcorn tonight! It's kind of a family tradition for movie nights, but tonight we won't be sleeping on the floor because I'm afraid of hobos. It's hobo season!!!) I sure hope the rest of our week is as laid back as it has been so far. I've had so much fun spending time with the kids again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeni!! Hey!! I'm so glad that you found my blog! Aren't they great? Your family is so cute. I can't believe you have 3 kids! And you're a farmers wife-what the...
Now we can stay in touch! I saw Courtney last week in poky and told her she needed to start a blog. It would be like old times!