Thursday, April 17, 2008

tHanKful tHuRsdAy

I was going to wait until the end of the school year to say how thankful I am to have such an awesome school here in McCammon for my little chickies to go to school. However, I got an awesome note yesterday, and wanted to share it with you guys! (Yes, I am gloatting a little!)



Dear Luke and Jeni,

I just wanted you to know what a fabulous boy you have in Carson. He amazes me with the maturity he shoes in all different types of situations. Carson is so giving and kind to the other kids in the class. He always steps up and does what he believes in the right thing to do. I have taught kids for close to 20 years and I can tell you that Carson stands head and shoulders above the others. Give Carson a big hug and kiss. You should be very proud parents of such a fine young man.

I know that $5.00 doesn't go very far, but I really want Carson to find something that he likes, he deserves it.



Mrs. Liz Butler



Awesome letter, huh?! Carson really is an amazing kid. I'll admit that. But, I also already knew that! However, the teachers at the school are also all amazing. I can honestly say that I want my kids to be taught by each teacher there, (minus the kindergarten one, but she's leaving) and I know that each one will have such an impact on both my children's learning and character. I am so thankful that I don't have to worry about my children's education as long as we're here in McCammon!



When I find my wire thing that hooks up to my scanner, I'll post Carson's class picture!

2 comments:

Holly said...

oh, my gosh Liz Butler!!!?? I was taught by a Liz Butler when I went to Inkom Elementry (sixth grade). I wonder if it's the same teacher. Black hair, curly, tall, skinny, very pretty. I LOVED HER! Whenever people ask me who my favorite teacher was growing up, I always say "Mrs. Butler". That is such a nice note she wrote to you. If it's the same teacher, ask her if I was amazing too :) haha, just kidding.

Anonymous said...

That is just like the note that all of my teachers gave my mom about me! That's awesome! I love good teachers that care about kids!
way to go Carson!