Monday, April 7, 2008

sHouT oUt MonDaY

Yes, I know I'm running a little behind, but it's been a long day, okay!! Today I went to I.F. shopping with my mommy, and then we hurried home to go work out at Gold's. The step aerobic teacher kicked my butt, and therefore, she deserves a good shout-out. I think I'm in decent shape, and I've done step aerobics before, but this girl had me sucking for air, my knees almost buckled, and my face looked like I've been sunburned for more than two weeks!! I could barely walk when she was done with me!!
Another cool thing about this unknown-named girl is that she was my aqua-aerobic teacher at I.S.U. when I was going to school. I had just had Carson, and was over-weight. I took the aqua-aerobics class with all of the other people in my class, and totally lost a ton of weight! She was amazing! It wasn't just a grandma walk-around-the-pool class, either. She had us working hard! I don't think there was anyone in the class over 35 years old, and we all got our butts kicked!

3 comments:

Courtney and Andrew said...

Hey Jen! So I found your blog on Bonnies blog. How are things. I am not commenting on you post, I am just saying HI! How are things!

Anonymous said...

I've heard that Mariah Carey does aqua aerobics. That's interesting, now I want to try it. Nice job for working out, you just motivated me to get my butt off this couch and exercise. We'll see if it actually happens...

Fosters said...

I am in no way in shape. If you could see me waddle because my legs hurt so bad, you would laugh so hard you would pee your pants! When Gold's gets their new gym, I will definately go to the water aerobics class-- so much easier, you don't sweat, and not as much impact! Oh yea, and you don't get sore!