Tuesday, April 22, 2008

sHouT oUt moNdaY!

Yes, I know I am late, but I was trying to get a picture. Again, no picture! I seriously can't find my camera! But, this week's shout-out is going to someone special!
Kris Bitton! You truly are a very special person in not only my life, but also my chickies lives, as well!
I've known Kris for about eleven years now. I was really good friends with both of her younger sons when I was in high school. They went to Marsh Valley, but I knew them from work. They were awesome people to hang out with. I even came out to McCammon the day after my prom (I still remember that), and went to Paul's mission farewell!
Well, several years later, here we are, in the same ward as the Bitton's! We are so lucky to have them in our ward. Kris is extremely selfless, thoughtful, talented, loving, spiritual, giving, and extremely humble. She is an amazing mother of eight wonderful children, and is such an inspiration to me as I now have small, impressionable children to teach. She is now the Primary President for our ward. When they released me, my thoughts were that all of my hard work (see, I'm not so selfless!) was going to have been in vain. However, when they called Sister Bitton, I knew that Heavenly Father knew what he was doing, and also that my work was nothing compared to what Kris could do for our Primary!
I'm so sad that I have to work Thursday night. Kris is doing a parenting workshop, and I would LOVE to go. I have already asked her to save a handout for me, but if anyone else goes, please try to video her. She's that good! Kris, you are truly an inspiration to me and are someone I hope to one day become! I love you!

No comments: