
Wow! It's been a long week, and I'm so excited about today's shout-out! So, for the longest time I've heard awesome reviews about the book "Glimpses" about Marjorie P. Hinkley. It's amazing!!! I didn't ever want to spend too much money on the book, but for Mother's Day, Deseret Book sent out 25% off coupons, so I went and got me my Mother's Day gift!!! Hello, so by now, you probably know who my shout-out is going to . . .
Sister Marjorie P. Hinkley!! I always loved to hear her speak, but this book has taught me so much more about her. I would absolutely love to have had to opportunity to spend one hour at her feet, learning, laughing, and feeling the love she has for every living soul and especially our Savior! Just hearing how she has touched so many people, taught so much, and loved with all of her heart has helped me to want to try to be like her. I know that Luke will never become a living prophet, but I pray that I can be half of who she is to others, and hope that one day my posterity will be able to say these amazing things about me.
Sister Marjorie P. Hinkley!! I always loved to hear her speak, but this book has taught me so much more about her. I would absolutely love to have had to opportunity to spend one hour at her feet, learning, laughing, and feeling the love she has for every living soul and especially our Savior! Just hearing how she has touched so many people, taught so much, and loved with all of her heart has helped me to want to try to be like her. I know that Luke will never become a living prophet, but I pray that I can be half of who she is to others, and hope that one day my posterity will be able to say these amazing things about me.




1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of her.
Post a Comment