Yep, it's finally been done! Colton finally broke his first pair of glasses, and it wasn't even his fault! The piece that holds in the glasses part (around it) broke off. The sauter came loose. I love Shopko, because they were willing to fix it for him even though he didn't get that pair there, but it wasn't fixable because it was a manufacture defect. How he went this long with them, I'll never know!
Anywhoo, so, I had this marvelous idea (after ordering a new pair actually from Shopko!). A month or so ago, he left his glasses on the end of my bed. I took all of the blankets off to make the bed, and stepped on the glasses (so typical of me!). I bent the frame really bad, so I called and they ordered me a new one because it was still on warranty. Well, when the frames came in, they wouldn't change it out, because it wasn't "broken", so they just bent the frames back into a weird shape. SO, I called 20/20 yesterday, and they still had the other frames I had ordered! BLESSING!!! I just went in and got them switched out in like 5 min., and the world was again open to my little bug! (It is amazing just how thick his glasses are. They look thick in the frames, but you should see them on their own!! He totally missed not having them for the 1/2 day they were broken, too. It's funny, cuz he keeps telling me "Mom, I can see so much better with these new glasses. They are so much better than the other ones!" The frames were all that is different!!!
Happy Birthday Chase
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment