
Yes, Lukie loves to farm!!! Today was the first day that Luke could get the tractor out in the field to start working. We still haven't gotten above 60*, but the ground is drying out enough for him to start farming! It kinda sucks being a farmer's wife (at least the hours and the pay), but today was all worth the struggle. I took him dinner tonight, (which is something I do often throughout the summer), but as he pulled the tractor over to where I was parked, I notices he had a huge grin on his face the whole time. It was so dang cute!!! He reminds me of Carson when he's out playing in our yard. He seriously looked like a little boy who got to drive the tractor for the first time. You would have never guessed that he's been doing this for years! Now I have to get myself ready for the long, dirty, hot season!!! (At least this year we got the air conditioning fixed in one tractor, so one of us will be cooler. Pray for me that I draw the straw for that tractor-K-?!!!)




3 comments:
Hey Jenni, you make me laugh. It's sad to say, but I'm sure at my passing everyone I've ever known in this life will say, "Holly...always late!" I've learned to embrace it, I just wish everyone else would too! :)
anyway, good to hear from you. I'm definitely linking up to you, if you don't care.
Oh my goodness. It is so weird to hear you talk about farming. That is your life now. You've always loved cowboys haven't you?
Yeahh for Luke and his tractor.
Hey there! I know how you feel! My husband was able to get into the fields the end of last week and he was in his glory! What a goof! My Brooklyn sounds alot like your Brooklyn, she is so busy it wears me out! The potty training thing I think no I know is harder on me then her. I just want to go back to diaper but I know it will do no good! Well love ya and keep in touch! Courtney
Post a Comment